Big As The Sky

Wednesday, December 17

Well, another day... same s***!

I don't have any pics to post today... That's alright.

I am going to start those Twilight books everyone is talking about. Going to the library this weekend to see if they have any before I buy one! I love to read... it's an awesome escape from reality!

My ex flipped his truck this morning on the ice. I feel so bad for him. He's fine - just sore. It made me almost cry. I know we're over but I do still have feelings for him.

On the bright side - a life long friend from out town will be in town the weekend after Christmas and I am PUMPED!!! He is such a cutie! We're all gonna either go out and play some pool and what not or stay at a friends and play cards and whatever! I can't wait. I guess I'm gonna take him home the next day - he lives 2 1/2 hours away. But my BFF lives just about 30 min from him so I get to see her too! I don't know which I am more excited about - a BOY or my bestie!!!

Anyhoo... I hope to have some more pics later. I'm gonna start another layout!

I hope everyone is doing well and is getting along with everything Christmas with as little stress as possible!

Love ya all!!!!!

1 comment:

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

Twilight is awesome! If they don't have it on the shelf then ask to put you on the waiting list... I read all my books via the library! Enjoy your visit and your christmas!